Marketing is often confused with graphic design. Graphic design is a vital part of the implementation of your marketing plans and we offer first class graphic design as part of our service, but… we will advise you not to spend a penny until:
- You know who you are targeting and why they should buy from you and not your competitors
- You know the best way to communicate with your prospects and customers
- You know what’s important to your customers and the messages they will respond to
- You know what return on investment you expect to achieve
- You have the ability to track, record and feedback your results into your marketing planning process
- You have the products or services available and ready to be dispatched with the correct terms and conditions
- You have the staff and customer service processes in place to deliver a winning customer experience
We have seen so many people waste time and money by going to the graphic design stage first without getting the above in place – which also forms the basis of a good brief for the graphic designer!
But as a Roar Marketing customer we offer you a seamless marketing and graphic design service. We’ll work with you to make sure we ask the right questions and you get marketing tools, fabulously designed, that achieve results.
Our graphic design services include brochures, mailers, newsletters, direct marketing flyers and novelty direct marketing pieces, adverts of all shapes and all sizes, leaflets, door drop flyers, e-shots, folders, pop-up banner stands, specialist packaging design, posters, calendars, report covers, business cards, letterheads and compliment slips… Visit our Corporate Identity & Branding page for more information on what should be one of the cornerstones of your marketing image.